Add Your Review

Thanks for visiting Taqueria Habanero. We'd love to have your feedback!

Select a location

You are submitting your information to Taqueria Habanero and Popmenu, which powers this site and is sponsoring this giveaway. Popmenu's and apply.

Our Latest Reviews

Laurelsullivan03 2 days ago

Bistec Taco

Their bistec tacos have always been my faaaavorite but last time that I ate there somehow they tasted a million times better. I had been craving those tacos all month while I was at home and it was such a perfect first meal back in college park. The bistec tacos were so flavorful and the meat was cooked absolutely perfect! 11/10 would absolutely recommend!!

Ms 3 days ago

Enchiladas De Pollo

The enchiladas de pollo with the red sauce is my absolute favorite dish from habanero especially because it comes with rice and beans! I Always end up satisfied. Thank you for making some bomb a** food

Rebekahhackett02 6 days ago

Tacos de Birria

I really enjoyed the tacos! They were very tasty but very small. Besides that they were great!

Tashana 8 days ago

Salmon Taco

I am addicted to this place and I'm here at least once a week. I have yet to dine in (Covid) but i always do pick up. So my go-to order is Rice and beans, two shrimp and two salmon tacos and a side of sliced avocados. I've tried the goat tacos too but I try to be like 80% pescatarian so shrimp and salmon for me. The only thing is that they don't deliver to where i live so obviously this place is worth the drive. At this point they need a reward system to how often I'm eating here.

Pkumar 11 days ago

Pollo Con Mole

Very, very surprised by the excellent quality mole! Very unlike any other mole I've tasted! Chicken perfectly seasoned. Is there anything this place can't cook!

Jdiaz03003 2 days ago

Al Pastor Taco

My go to order is two Al Pastor tacos, a Barbacoa, and a Carnitas taco. The Al Pastor is ridiculously flavorful and tender, and is definitely my favorite item on the menu. Taqueria Habanero is hands down one of my favorite restaurants in College Park, and as a student I appreciate the fantastic food for an affordable price.

Rita 6 days ago

Sizzling Molacajete

Delicioso

Kimani 6 days ago

Hongos Taco

I get these mushroom tacos every time I come here (which is quite often lol) they are SO DELICIOUS, super flavorful and just cooked to perfection!

Abby9tiger 9 days ago

Al Pastor Taco

Super delicious tacos that I would get again! They are a pricey option however.

Prothrower2143 12 days ago

Enchiladas De Pollo

I actually could not believe how great this place is. The Enchiladas de Pollo really impressed me; they did well to season the meat and it did not taste overly salty. I was impressed that they actually used a real dried red chile pepper. You usually don't see that with a lot of Mexican restaurants. In fact there's a Mexican restaurant in Annapolis (which will remain unnamed), which is considered fairly high-end, but we were extremely disappointed in that one, especially after experiencing real 99% Mexican flavors... By the way, we always joke, but what is the other 1%? Haha.



PAST DRAWING WINNERS

December 2021:
Camille, Patsy's Roadhouse
Hopewell Junction, NY

November 2021:
Sherry, Riverpark Pub and Eatery
Parkville, MO

October 2021:
Stephanie, Hightopps Backstage Grille
Timonium, MD

September 2021:
Megan, Scratch Kitchen & Taproom
Apex, NC

August 2021:
Jerome, Taste of Soul by Ms. Nancy
Burlington, NJ

July 2021:
The Great Greek, NV

June 2021:
Sylvia, Urth Caffé
Los Angeles, CA 

May 2021:
Amber, Haute Dogs and Fries
Alexandria, VA

April 2021:
Travis, El Monumento
Georgetown, TX

March 2021:
Susan, Alden Park
Plymouth, MA

February 2021:
Leilani, Hon Machi Korean BBQ
San Antonio, TX

January 2021:
Goodrich Seafood & Oyster House

December 2020:
Hallee, Pizza Sociale
Los Angeles, CA

November 2020:
Barbara, PPC Italian Restaurant
Plaistow, NH

October 2020:
Charn, Vitaly
Costa Mesa, CA

September 2020:
Carol, Stroud's BBQ
Daytona Beach Shores, FL

August 2020:
Jo-El, Mick's All American
Mount Joy, PA 

July 2020:
Bronson, Los Dos Potrillos 
Colorado

June 2020:
Elish, Crump's Landing
Homosassa, FL

May 2020:
Carlson, Papi Grande's Mexican
Amherst, NY

April 2020:
Sommer, Little Calf Creamery 
Thousand Oaks, CA

March 2020:
Theresa, Woody's Crab House
North East, MD

February 2020:
Maria, The Rustik Fork
Riverside, CA

January 2020:
Marsha, Stefano's Restaurant
Florence, SC

December 2019:
Alma, Karai Ramen Bistro
Jacksonville, FL

November 2019:
Courtney, Axe & Arrow
Seattle, WA

October 2019:
Andy, Backwoods Brewing Co.
Portland, OR

September 2019:
Amanda, Home Restaurant
Los Angeles, CA

August 2019:
Jennifer, Mark's City Grill
Columbus, GA

July 2019:
Rebecca, Frank Gourmet
Buffalo, NY

June 2019:
Donna, Dino's Sports Bar
Cape Cod, MA

May 2019:
Karen, This Little Pig
Amherst, NY

April 2019:
Alicia, Plant Based Pizzeria
Atlanta, GA